My lovely blogland friends

Friday 21 July 2017

Anything Goes or Christmas at Polkadoodles

Good morning my lovelies, work has been so busy lately I've been very quiet on the blogging front but today I have two posts to share. This project is for our 'Anything goes' or Christmas challenge over at Polkadoodles. 


Did you see Nikky on Create and Craft on Monday? She was demoing the gorgeous Regal Peacock stamps and also Winnie Winterland. My project today features one of the adorable digi stamps from Winnie Winterland. This image is called Skating Around and you can find it here as a digi stamp or you can treat yourself to the complete collection here.

I've altered an old clock to make a shaker decoration. Once I'd removed the clocks innards (sounds painful lol) I added a layer of one of the beautiful papers in the Winnie Winterland Collection and then some layers of torn, glittered paper hills. I coloured the image with Lyra pencils and cut it out and layered it up on 3d foam. I added some faux snow and replaced the glass of the clock with some strong acetate.


To decorate the outside of the clock I applied some white crackle paint and then made lots of flowers using Polkadoodles Flowers 1 , Flowers 2 and Flower Flourish dies and foamiran. All the dies are selling like hot cakes but you can find what's left here.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Deep Ocean: Christmas in July
Sparkles Forum Christmas: Christmas ornament
Unicorn Challenge: Christmas in July
Whoopsi Daisy: Christmas in July

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...