My lovely blogland friends

Friday 10 March 2017

Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Hello again, my second post today and this vintage inspired card is my project for our Anything Goes Challenge at Polkadoodles. The DT were challenged to incorporate one of Nikky's fab design sheets for this challenge so I've used one of the beautiful Design Sheets from the Belle Papillon collection


I  cut out lots of the gorgeous vintage tags from the design sheet to decorate my card. I couldn't resist adding some of Nikky's beautiful die cuts too, they are from Birdcage and Bird Doublet DieButterfly 1 Doublet Die along with Belle Papillon A5 Clear Stamps. The paper is from the same collection, again overstamped with distress inks and Belle Papillon script stamp. I've added ribbon, lacfe , pears etc from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations: Anything goes
Creates and Makes: anything goes with a twist - vintage
Dream Valley: lots of layers
Ooh La La: embossing

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. wow your card is stunning I love the die cuts and the tags. Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door ATG challenge this week and I do hope you will come back and join us next week as well.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, the tags have a gorgeous vintage look about them. Thank you for sharing at Ooh La la Creations
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining the challenge at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire. this is just fabulous! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so pretty! Love all the texture here! ~ Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Loving all the embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous vintage feel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Sweet card. I love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Creates and Makes Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    DT Creates and Makes

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    <a href="http://createsandmakes.blogspot.be</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...